June 14th, 2013 | Published in Articles
Video marketing has become an essential aspect to growing your business. The statistics that emphasize the importance of including videos in your marketing endeavors are numerous. Here are a few that stand out:
1) 45.4% -The percentage of internet users who view at least one video per month.
2) 32.2 -The average amount of videos a user is exposed to in a month, which increases the chance of your marketing message being seen.
3) 100 Million -The amount of people that watch an online video each day. Now of course some of those videos feature a goofy kid or a llama, but a lot of people are looking for “how to” videos, or looking for advice. And many of them are looking to buy a service or a product.
4) 75% -The percentage of executives that told Forbes that they watch work-related videos at least once a week.
5) 65% – the percentage of those who visit the marketer’s website after viewing the video
6) 16 minutes and 49 seconds -The average time an internet user spends watching online video ads every month.
7) 403% -Emails that featured videos received four times the amount of inquiries compared to those without videos.
8) 59% -To quote Forbes Insight, this is the percentage of senior executives who would prefer watching a video rather than reading text. Nearly 65% click through the video, to visit the vendor website. About 50% of them look for more information, and 45% contact a supplier after viewing an online video ad.
9) 96% -According to the Implix email marketing survey in 2010, this is the percent increase in the click-through rate of introductory emails that included a video.
10) 51% -The increase in percentage of subscriber-to-lead conversion rates. One online marketer reported a 51% increase in subscriber-to-lead conversion rates when video was included in an email marketing campaign.
Worried about the cost of video? Don’t be! ArtForm’s Internet Media Division can work with your budget and develop a marketing strategy to get your business growing!
Takeaway: Video marketing helps increase sale rates and leads. Those who don’t use video marketing are continuously losing customers to those who do.
Contact Janet for more information. email@example.com